Mission and Vision
Our mission is to
- To create a learning environment, which encourages students to make use of their learning potential maximally and acquire knowledge, skills and values.
- To provide academic facilities, which enable teachers to use appropriate technology tools and adopt effective methods of imparting education, developing skillsand values.
- To offer educational courses and learning opportunities, which lead to the realization of the career objectives and life goals of the students and enable them to become productive and efficient in their chosen profession.
- To support the learning experiences of students with participative projects and extra-curricular activities, which contribute to the development of their social consciousness, empathy and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- To help the learners build on their physical and psychological strengths and develop leadership qualities and skills through active participation in co-curricular and extra- curricular activities.
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence and the spirit of healthy competition and prepare the students for the real world life by facilitating their participation in various cultural festivals and public competitions.
- To arouse the creativity potential of the learners and nurture their talent for innovation by involving them in challenging assignments as well as in multidisciplinary activities.
- To install a sense of environmental responsibility among the learners and facilitate the adoption of sustainable development perspectives and actions as a way of life.
- To be aware of the special needs of students with physical, social and economic disadvantages and work towards enabling them to acquire education on equal footing without discrimination.
- To be conscious of the social responsibilities towards the rural and semi urban communities in the neighbourhood and for meeting the higher education aspirations.
The college is committed to play a constructive and catalytic role in national development. The college cultivates and advocates ethical behaviour in all of aspects of its functioning. The college values quality in education and will constantly strive for excellence in teaching, research, student support and overall management. The college will nurture human values and enable its students to become socially valuable.
The college will rely on participatory management, which promotes leadership and teamwork and is accountable to all the stakeholders particularly students.